message in a bottle

Friday, July 21, 2006

rants and rants

Let's face it, people tend to be hedonistic at some point in their lives, one way or another. Who doesn't like to indulge in the pleasures of life?

I hate my stomach. And I know I'm getting fatter by the minute probably because of a lot of reasons:

* I have all these cravings which I later on satisfy
* I have such a sweet-tooth
* I've been skipping gym lately due to other commitments
* We have a routine snack time at the office, which of course is mainly due to stress
* It's such a pleasure to eat with my boyfriend because he said he loves me no matter how i will look like (aaaww)

So there, I'm fast becomming too hedonistic and it seems like its getting harder to control.

Mind you, I don't binge. Neither do I stuff myself over my limit. I'm also not a big fan of carbs since I very seldom eat rice or bread. I even tend to skip meals which I know is bad. But hey, looking at the mirror every morning and getting disgusted with how you look like probably rings alarm bells that there might be a problem somewhere.

I've just been slothing with my regular dose of excercise, which my boyfriend often reminds me of. It's just that I get really bored at the gym, specially in my case where I go alone all the time. It would probably be nice to have a gym buddy. Too bad my closest friends either despise the gym, has no money to sign up for one, works really far off Makati or is just lazy to do so.

I'm not obese and nor am I on the brink of it. I'm just perpetually health conscious but not to the point of counting every single calorie intake.

Then again, it's probably just vanity :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home