message in a bottle

Thursday, June 14, 2007

miss you much

Again, nostalgia rises up on me.

It's weird how a feeling of loneliness amidst a floor full of people make you want to run towards the other direction.

I absolutely hate it.

These past few days had me stressed (again!) over things I should not really be caring about. Heck if they don't care about it, why should I right?

This is not an in-your-face, you-owe-me moment but yes, sometimes, you just want to do that for them to realize what they're doing to you.

Okay, so this isn't my most holy deed but then again, they're men and no gentlemen at that.

Want to see a man who disses a woman? Go here and meet them for yourself.

Oh well, it doesn't surprise me since a prime example already is how one of them has treated his martyr of a girlfriend.

All bark, no bite kiddo.

And when my closest friend here leaves, I will be stuck eating alone because my so-called friends don't even bother to ask me to join them ever since they step foot here.

Geez, I want to shout at myself. Grow up.

What do I expect from these guys anyways? They're so juvenile.

They don't respect their relationships, much less their better halves. How can you expect they treat a "friend", right?

I miss being with my boyfriend. Even in that hell hole of an office.

At the very least, every end of the day promises a breather with him being there.

Just a glimpse of him in all the craziness makes everything worthwhile.

I just wish he is also here with me, saving me from all of these. All the unnecessary stress, all the stupidity of them.

I just wish I wasn't that helpful, getting "friends" on board and leading better lives.

I would have probably been happier.

One of those regrets.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home