message in a bottle

Monday, July 16, 2007

from someone, to be strong

If I can endure for this minute
Whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart is
Or how dark the moment may be ..

If I can remain calm and quiet
With all the world crashing about me,
Secure in the knowledge God loves me
When everyone else seems to doubt me ...

If I can but keep on believing
What I know in my heart to be true,
That darkness will fade with the morning
And that "this will pass away, too!" ...

Then nothing in life can defeat me
For as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening
For I know God will break all the chains
That are binding me tight in "the darkness"
And trying to fill me with fear ...
For there is "no night without dawning"
And I know that "my morning" is near.

4 comment(s):

*sigh* be strong lecha! if you need to vent, i'm just a text or call away. :(

By Blogger ALGM, at 9:06 AM  

thanks moj...so much has happened...im so lost...

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 2:20 PM  

always here for you lecha! sorry coz i don't get to spend as much time with you anymore...and i know that now is the time when you need your friends to be constantly there for you. we're always here lang for you. *hugz*

By Blogger Idj, at 12:09 AM  

thanks idj...you were the first person in the office who saw me the day after.....

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 4:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home