message in a bottle

Thursday, July 26, 2007

shadows

Sitting alone
In a dark and lonely corner
There's a voice in my head
That never stops shouting
How can this happen?
Is it fate?
Is it chance?
Is it destiny?

Where am I in the picture?
A ghost
In this world

My heart is no longer breathing
It has lost its will to survive
No more bleeding
Its pain is so heavy to carry

Where are you now?
Are you happy?
Are you well?
Do you think of me too?
Or is my illusion running against time
Taking comfort in my vulnerability

Every breath I take is heavy
Like every second of air matters more
No more smiles
Across the faces
Just mere sadness and longing-ness
To once again belong to somebody
To be somebody's love
To be somebody's future

Every cry is of pure despair
Of pure hurt
Pure devastation

Where can I hold on?
To faith?
To hope?

Where is faith?
Where is hope?
Does anyone out there hear me?
Do you also miss me?

I am here
Still waiting for you
Never giving up on you
Praying for you and I
To be together again soon
Hold on
I will be there soon
Please be there too

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home