message in a bottle

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

gosh

"I know the people I chose, I know why I chose them and I really thought that I could change people through loving them enough. It doesn't work that way."

"And all you women out there who say love can change anything? You know what it can do? It can get you in a lot of trouble

"It is hard to detach overnight," says Judd. "I'm healing in my own time. And so I do wear my ring. And I think what I'm teaching my kids is, This happened. This is where Mom is right now. And there's always hope."

"My heart does not give up easy in terms of having hope."

Why are you waiting on other people to make you happy?"

Everything's not all right, but I'm all right with everything. And when you surrender – that's where I live right now ... in that serenity."

- Wynonna Judd

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home