message in a bottle

Monday, July 24, 2006

the weekend that was....ikalawang bugso

Saturday: Run Forest Run!

The next day, my boyfriend and I spent the afternoon watching Forest Gump on DVD.

He fetched me at Glorietta and we had lunch at the best and the original Sinangag Express at BF Paranaque. I had the Adsilog (adobo, sinangag at itlog) and he had his usual Bangsilog (bangus, sinangag at itlog). It was very satisfying and never fails to fill our appetite. Nothing beats it and shame on those who try to mimic it.

And since we’re already at BF, we then headed afterwards at Conti’s for some Mango Bravo. Sha nag-suggest nun ah, hindi ako *wink*wink*. Of course, the best tasting dessert did not let us down. We even saw Eula Valdez there, looking good as ever, according to my boyfriend (jealousy stirring up, please!).

I haven’t watched Forest Gump yet, and I know some of you might say I’m missing half of my life by that. I forgot why I didn’t watch it before. Anyways, it was a pretty cool movie. Funny even. Tom Hanks is brilliant with that Alabama accent of his. And the storyline is interesting.

Too bad the DVD failed us by cutting off the rest of the final scenes. Bloody pirates!!! So my Forest Gump experience wasn’t complete at all. To my consolation, at least I get to understand Bubba Gump, the resto, better :)

Later on, my boyfriend was supposed to play some basketball, but since it was raining outside, I opted to ask Crissy where she was. She told me last night she’ll be watching another movie with her boyfriend, Lolo. But she texted me that that plan did not push through. So she instead went to Pogs’ house, where Jops already is.

So off we went, but had to stop by Lots A Pizza to buy some dinner. It’s also my first time to taste this and it was quite good. We had the Great Manhattan, in extra large size since we’ll be splitting it into 5 among us. We also bought chips when we further chit chat in the evening.

When we arrived at Pogs’ house, and after our grub, we went on to watch some “home videos” of our escapades, which mostly was shot during the summer. Everything was hilarious!!! God, I miss those times.

We bid goodbye after a few hours and and my boyfriend took me home....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home