message in a bottle

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

am i a survivor?

I'm back.

I'm writing this post while bopping my head to the tune of "Because of You" by Ne-yo. Sometimes, I become so grateful to music. I feel I'm getting better every minute dancing along songs like this.

So uplifting.

I'm okay now. Somehow. Have exhausted all tears from my body from the shit hole I went through for almost 2 months now.

That shit, shit, shit hole I will not allow anyone to put me through again.

I learned so many lessons. I know I'm not there yet. I still have a long way to go. Still have a lot to learn and realize. But at least I know I am learning. I have to. Or else, I won't get out of here. I know I am more than that. And now I can somehow say, I am quite ready to move on with my life that he paused.

Damn. Got so wrecked in the whole process. I truly, honestly thought I will never get out alive.

I was literally close to dying. And I'm putting that on record. My mind and body already died at that time. The pain was just too much. It was too much.

It was too unbearable for someone who's one fault is loving a person with all she can.

Am getting happy again. Thanks to all the angels surrounding me and who never left my side. Who never doubted my strength even if I know I have none left already.

My family.
My friends.
My classmates, whom I am starting a new adventure with.

Blessings I will never, ever trade for anything else. That's for sure.

Am so looking forward to my despedida. Can't wait for my life to start again. Thanks Jojay.

3 comment(s):

here's a toast to you missie!!! i've always known you can survive, and as i said before, all you need is time :)

By Blogger Idj, at 1:31 AM  

very very SMART and STRONG girl! BILIB ako! :) Girl, life has so many things laid out in front of you. It's time follow what your heart really tells you. :) I know you will go to many places! Goodluck and we're just here. mwah!

By Blogger TR, at 10:31 AM  

aaaw, thanks you guys :)
you guys put me where I am right now and made me stronger in the process. you guys are God's angels and am so blessed to have you :)

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 7:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home