message in a bottle

Thursday, September 07, 2006

pint-sized

While browsing through my stacks of magazines last night, I suddeny realized that I haven't picked up any of the books I bought to read lately.

I actually bought 3 books I've been wanting to buy for quite some time, and in my excitement bought all of them at once (hehe, shopaholic strikes again).

So I have 3 new books. Exciting!

But since I have been nose diving myself in the world of Archie and his friends, I've forgotten about them. So I am redeemed and have taken one out of the 3 to read!

I realized that I've slowed down on my bookworm-ing days. Well, I still carry a book wherever I go but unlike before, I can't have a day without reading anything. Probably with all the toxic-ness around me and the schedules being so hectic, I don't have much time to do this hobnob with knowledge.

I'm also inclining myself on business success books. I've recently acquired the book on Starbucks, Pour Your Heart Into It, written by its CEO Howard Schulz. I'm dying to read it but have been putting it off for vacation-time-kind-of-reading. I just know I won't be able to put it down. Much like what happened to me with the Shopaholic series.

I'm getting ready to pour myself a cup...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home