message in a bottle

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

celebrate good times, c'mon!

Had a celebratory dinner last night with my loving boyfriend.

Unfortunately, my knight in shining armor didn't pick me up in his gallant horse.

This lil princess had to walk from her castle to the village shops, ala damsel in distress.

Anyhoooo, back to being jolly....

The effing Php90 million I was crudely scrutinizing (not to mention cursing) finally signed up with their company for another year. A renewed big account.

That means that the big dogs, head honchos of the company he works in are now swimming in big commissioned bucks. And they did not even have to lift one teeny tiny finger in all this. Who has been slaving away for them? My poor, stressed-out, lacking in much well-deserved sleep, boyfriend.

But, that doesn't mean he's not happy. Of course I want him to bask in his glory. I want him to know that all his hard work finally paid off. And if it wasn't for him, they'd be nothing.

So last night, there was no planned celebration, since we didn't know what will happen yesterday when we planned for it. I can see that he really was happy. Relieved.

We had dinner at Sbarro. I know, it's not actually celebratory dinner material. But nothing beats great company when you're out celebrating.

Now, the real hard work comes in, which quiet frankly I am way concerned and worried for him. You see, this Php90 million account is vast expanding. From being a solid IT and consulting firm, they have now branched out further into the call center industry, which then relates to graveyard shifts.

My poor boyfriend now has to endure 2 weeks of graveyard orientations, not mention being with that squirrel of a girl who's trying to get her filthy hands on my guy.

If you (squirrel girl), by any chance or miracle, is reading this, get a life!

So anyhooo, back to being jolly again.....

I'm so so proud of him. Apart from the graveyard schedules and that squirrel girl, reaching his sales quota is more than what I can wish for him.

Inuman na!!!


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home