message in a bottle

Friday, October 20, 2006

chapters of a book

It all happened so fast. One minute you're wishing for something great to happen and before you know it, it's actually happening.

I don't want to be a jealous bastard anymore. But sometimes, some people and some moments get the best of you and you can't help it.

---

A highschool pal of ours reportedly got engaged. Well, she's the type to exaggerate but then again, a good news should never cause harm right?

Not that we envy her or something. We're just so used to her being like that, openly dissing on other people so she can be a level up. The circle has accepted her for who she is, bad things and all. Besides, there's always one in a bunch.

---

My boyfriend and his department team will be fighting it out today in a finals basketball match against another department team in their office. Everyone is psyched and it's going to be one crazy night. A close friend even texted all resignees to join in on the fun and give their all out support.

Funny thing is that this one girl resignee has this ginormous "thing" for my boyfriend. My guy and I were even talking last night and he even said that what if, just for fun, I try to talk to this girl and see what her reaction would be. Mind you, this girl has the arms of a wrestler. I don't think I want to take my chances. I already won didn't I? *wink*wink*

---

My weekend will be, of course, still hectic. Will render the weekend shift but I'm hoping against all hope that I get to regain my all-used up energy.

---

Still pinning over the David and Goliath shirt Moja and I saw at Rustans. Must buy!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home