message in a bottle

Thursday, October 12, 2006

reincarnation

If I were to be reborn or remade, given a new life and have the option to take away things within myself, I'd take out:

- being sweet
- being emotionally available all the time
- being a masochist martyr (redundant I know, but that's me)
- being overly caring and giving
- being overly loyal
- being cautious and careful (another redundancy, but yep, that's me)
- being affectionate and touchy
- being jealous (in which I have reasons to be anyway)
- being predictable and safe
- being simple and comfortable

In short, I'd probably erase all of who I am and change it entirely.

Besides, I was never accepted as me in the first place.

2 comment(s):

aw missie... you're too hard on yourself. don't change kaya!!! we all love you just the way you are - parang song =P

By Blogger Idj, at 12:02 AM  

aaaaaw :)

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 7:49 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home