message in a bottle

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

411

If you have been reading my blog for quite some time now, I wrote about something on two friends who are on the road to (gulp) finding true love.

Well, I think the verdict is in. We all think that sila na nga.

Of course, neither of them admits it yet. Well, at least that's what I know. I've been out of the loop most of the times since I'm no longer within the company circle.

Last night, my boyfriend and some of our guy friends decided to get the 411 once and for all. They took the guy to one of the best eateries in the south, Sinangag Express, non-chalantly talking about guy stuff at first but then later on hooking it up on the dirty details.

When I called my boyfriend up, they were still there and I kept overhearing Pogsy talking ever so passionately about love and relationships. Very cute!

The suspense is killing us girls. I have yet to talk to my boyfriend about it but I have a hunch he won't say much (hello, he never does naman noh, whatever the topic may be!), but given the two lovebirds' actions towards each other for the past weeks, it's a no-brainier.

Cupid does his magic again!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home