message in a bottle

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a little girl lost

Wow, is this true?! I'm here, blogging again?!

Yah, yah, yah, I know, it's been ages since I've been here. Actually, I'm not sure what to say on where I've been and why I've been dormant since who knows when..hehehe

I just felt like taking a time away from my busy, busy work life and get back on the writing track.

So much has happened, goodness, I even don't know where to begin.

It suddenly hit me that tomorrow is our monthsary (yay, payday!). It felt a shiver when I come to think of all the couples I know who has broken up in the span of 2 months.

There's my ever weak/blind friend, with whom his boyfriend made the split, early into the year.

That was one of the indications that love is more effective being shown and not being told. The guy is the type of boyfriend who never ceases to showcase his verbal skills when it comes to their relationship.

He was one of those uber expressive guys who never hesitates to name drop the big "M" word. There was even a time us girls became envious with that kind of openness in marriage....but we were so dead wrong...

They are in the "pause/on-hold" period and yes, you guessed it right, it's the guy who wants that. How impressive, yah? There is really such a thing of having an unbalanced relationship wherein one is the confident one and one is the...well...non-confident one...

Other couples in the group now think, why the heck are these guys simply giving up on a relationship they invested so much time and effort into? Is it really that easy now? Like you're not dealing with another human being on the receiving end?

There was a more recent couple who also experienced the same thing. Yep, it's also the guy who asked for the split...

And get this, it was because of another girl (oh no! another Fifi!)

Some guys really don't get it....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home