message in a bottle

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ho ho ho

Wow...it's been quite some time since I laid my hands on this keyboard and with this blog as my blank sheet....

It's the mid-afternoon of our impending christmas party. Everyone is on the edge, either anxious, nervous or excited for tonight's festivities (?).

I'm actually not sure what will happen later but it seems that all of the people here are SO looking forward to it.

This would be my 2nd christmas party with this company. I'm still not used to it. I'm used to getting all harrassed the day of the party and later on get really psyched up since I'll be having a good time with my boyfriend.

He had his christmas party last week.

So anyways, just a few more days till the merry christmas day of the year. The day most people are looking forward to especially if you're the type who gets tons of gifts (or money) every year.

Goodness...today is Wednesday and christmas is already on Monday next week.

Just a few trickling days to go...and add 6 more days...it's already my birthday....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home