message in a bottle

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

moody moi

I've been experiencing mood swings lately. Weird.

One moment I can get super elated, basking in every happiness there is and then after which, someone will say or do something that will bring me back to earth and with all its suckiness.

All around me, couples either break-up or reunite. Sometimes I wish I can just shout at them and say, "Geez! Make up your freakin mind, will ya!"

It's such a prick in the skin whenever you see things unfold the way they do when you have already exhausted all your efforts in making them see there is still another option. That HE is not the only answer.

But no. Apparently, LOVE wins over.

That LOVE bullshit again.

I am not blogging because I am yet again "heart-broken". In fact, I am more than contented with what I have and where I am right now.

It's just some people are putting icings in their own pathetic love lives just so people can stop and say "So, they finally made it.". When in fact, it's just that, icing. Nothing more.

And we get sucked in their whirlwind story that you will often stop and wonder, "Why the hell am I here again when this is not my story anyways?".

It's so freakin exhausting. I'm soooo sick and tired of people telling stories about their love woes, who you in turn give the best advice you can muster, but for what? For them to put it down the drain.

I just don't wanna be there anymore. Why can't they just leave me alone?

So here I am, spending more than what is needed of my time in this blog, creating this post about people who will never, ever learn anything of what LOVE truly is. Of what RELATIONSHIPS truly are built on.

I am no expert. Heck, I never will be. But this one thing I know...

A person who can let you go that easily never loved you in the first place, so why bother...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home