message in a bottle

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

hating goodbyes and airports

It's that time of the year again....

I hate it....I honestly, truly hate it....

What good is it to get out of the country when you can't experience it with the one person you want to?

He's going to China and HK this year. Even that Fugliona is joining the HK trip even if she didn't reach her effing quota.

Last year, it was Australia.

Yah I know, it's just 1 week. But it still seems like an eternity for me.

I absolutely hate this feeling and I wish I don't get to feel this way every single time.

I hate the fact of him leaving, even for just a short while, because we don't get to be there together. It feels as if I am on pause again.

The mere thought of us being apart at this time of the year leaves a sickening pain in my stomach...like I'm about to hurl any second...or worst, burst out uncontrollably into tears...

I must admit I'm too weak for goodbyes.

Probably because I never got used to it. My dad has been going back and forth to the States since I was a little. There was nothing happy about it and here I am, bringing the same feeling at this age of my life.

Saying goodbye, seeing people leave, for long or short, is never going to sit well with me.

I am on pause till he gets back.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home