message in a bottle

Monday, June 04, 2007

weekend shebang

I spent the weekend, what else, working.

Since I'm on my last shift ever, I didn't actually mind since I'm gaining a day-off out of it anyways.

After months of not seeing my dear 'ol friend Clauds, we met for dinner and shopping. Gosh, missed her so much!

Of course, all we did was talk about life and love and clothes and shoes and work and everything else under the sun while shopping away our hard-earned pays.

Short of saying I have no moolah left hehe.

Before meeting her, I shopped away my sadness around the bazaar area and went home with:

- 2 Hollister cut-off pants in army green and khaki
- 1 Banana Rep purple blouse
- 1 Genes baby-pink capris
- 1 A&F pink hoodie blouse
- 1 RL navy blue tee
- earrings

Clauds and I also bought, as corny as it may sound, a "friendship bag" - identical bags we will use.

We decided on buying a crisp, pearl white Chanel chain bag and it's such a darling to look at.

Both clad in summer shorts and flats, we continued to scour stalls after stalls, looking at summer dresses and tops we can try on. Thirsty, we then decided to cool off with fresh coconut juice drinks and hit the stalls again.

After a few hours, we looked around the Promenade for a place to have dinner and decided to try out Peri-Peri Char-grilled Chicken House.

The chicken is fantastic! Grilled to perfection, you can also choose 2 sidelines (that's what they call it) that comes along with the meal, which at a few hundred bucks is not so bad.

I had mashed potato and buttered veggies with mine while she got mashed potato and coleslaw with hers.

Then its off to the drinking sessions, where as patrons, we got VIP service in this grill house at the 2nd floor. Chechar, Clauds' better half, joined us there afterwards.

And so, despite me being completely bummed out because of the stupid summer outing my boyfriend went to, I had so much fun bonding with my friends.

There really is more to life than having a love life.

I was still bummed about it until yesterday, when I learned my martyr of a boyfriend agreed in driving those bitches to and fro Batangas, Sucat and Cavite.

Such poor planning if you tell me.

This bitch who owns the stupid van didn't even have one single thought in her puny brain when she proudly volunteered her stupid van, which they had to return to Cavite after using!

Hello?!!!

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Oh well, no sense draining my little left energy over that stupid girl.

I'm going shopping later.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home