message in a bottle

Friday, August 25, 2006

gatorade for the heart

It has been one hell a of week.

I've poured my heart out unwittingly due to the stress-filled days I had to endure unnecessarily.

I am but filled with utter disappointments, I intend to mend and bend.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than contented with where I am and whom I with. I just wish that sometimes, life would cut me some slack and throw me a few happy moments. I'm not asking for a lot. Just a few that would get me going and make all these worthwhile.

Good thing my heart runs on its gatorade. If not, it will be probably be dead by now.

1 comment(s):

dehydrated ha! :) sabihin mo! like mary jane said kay spiderman: all these years... you are nothing but an empty seat! hehehe you know what? guys are like that. you just have to give them breathing space. deadma mo nalang. as if wla kang commitment sa knya, since wla naman xa eh! hehe change your routine. try to compromise. just let go of those expectations. loosen up kayo so that your relationship can breath and grow naman. hehehe

By Blogger TR, at 5:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home