message in a bottle

Monday, August 28, 2006

missing

I miss my friends. I miss the company of my close friends at my old company (got it?).

I miss them.

I miss the everyday lunches we have together, cramming ourselves in this tiny diner at the other side of the office street.

I miss crossing the street to dine on fast mexican food, sizzling pinoy dishes and gigantic frothy iced teas.

I miss having lunch with my boyfriend.

I miss seeing him everyday.

I miss him telling me everything I am going through right now will be okay.

I miss seeing him look out for me. Against all the office nasties then and....

I miss the afternoon walks after office, having coffee at Dome, hanging out at the nearby convenience store while we wait for a ride to the local mall.

I miss the uniform. I miss looking the same like the rest of the people.

I miss the well-lit comfort rooms.

I miss corporate dressing. I miss office meetings with snackies.

I miss riding a well-functional elevator.

I miss the summer outings, team building seminars, sales conferences, out of town trips.

I just miss those things that made my life a lot more interesting. A lot more meaningful. And a lot more fun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home