message in a bottle

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

losing faith in promises

tick tock, tick tock.....sounds of a bomb about to explode....sounds of a clock hand passing away minutes of the world....

and the sound of my mind going crazy little by little....

have you ever met someone who gets annoyed when people give them a time and yet they never, ever fulfill or meet it?

I am the annoyed person and yes, I know some people who are like that.

Tell me, why would you give someone a certain time and not even BOTHER to make sure that person knows if you can make it or not?

Have you been given promises? Of course you have, everyone does it and everyone gets it.

I have been promised a gazilion things in life. But I am experiencing the most painful ones now. In this lifetime.

I was promised times. Different times. Meeting time. Date time. Movie time. Dinner time. Vacation Time. EVERYTHING!!!!

And I always end up hurt and disappointed.

1 comment(s):

lower your expectations. it does wonders!

By Blogger TR, at 6:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home