message in a bottle

Monday, September 11, 2006

mind games

Ever get intrigued by someone else's romantic endeavors?

Well, I do. And to some extent, cannot believe that I actually do.

If you have been keeping track of my posts, I have mentioned one guy friend who's being linked to an ex-officemate of mine.

Well, the love story continues to grind as events happen one after another.

Anyhoooo, we actually don't know what's going on between the two of them. The guy is very known for his solitude. He very rarely shares things like this to friends, so it's dyahe to ask him point blank. As for the girl, I also could not possibly just ask her.

So the mind games continue. What makes it bothersome is the fact that they seem to have a silent language going on. Like they tell secrets with their eyes. He still takes her home even if they live opposite ends (well, unlike me and my boyfriend na SUPER opposite ends). So that's an extra special gesture, right? To think that he never does this to anyone. Talo pa nga nya minsan yung ibang boyfriends na pinapasundo na lang sa ibang tao yung mga girlfriends nila.

Oh well, the story still remains unseen.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home