message in a bottle

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

3 years and counting

Wow. It's been a while since I posted something here. It just got so darn busy around here that needless to say, I have no me-time left much less post an entry.

We celebrated our 3rd year of togetherness and it felt great. It felt right. Everything just seems to fall into place now amidst the turbulent (?) year we've both been through.

So many changes have happened....

- I resigned and left the company I've been with for more than 2 years (not to mention the company we're both working and where we met)
- The "distance" made the adjustments so difficult. Trust is the only thing that made it all meaningful.
- He seemed to be on the road to (yet) another promotion, and so did I

3 years....wow. Even I can't believe we made it that long already.

I now realize that as time goes by in a relationship, things get easier at some point or another. There's no more apprehensions because you've known each for so long. No more pa-tweetums. Everything becomes natural, as if you fit each other to a "T".

There's no more tip-toeing around because he knows you inside and out. He can already read your every emotion, whenever you're feeling happy or not.

It just makes clearer sense now.

It's now that I understand that things are just meant to be, just like us.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home