message in a bottle

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the celebration

People tend to give special occassions a big deal. Whether it be birthdays or special holidays.

In our case, we are celebrating our 3rd year annniversay! (woohoooo, 3 years baby!)

But (yep, there's a but), we never were the type to give the occassion so much hype. We're very low-key people and our idea of having fun is relaxing somewhere quiet, like the beach or at home.

Because of a certain office activity, I'm overly fatigued (and this is putting it mildly).

Nevertheless, my sweet boyfriend patiently waited for me so we can have a romantic dinner and somehow do a bit of celebrating.

We had dinner at Carpaccio, this quaint, homey Italian restaurant where they serve delectable prime angus beef and sea bass (which is what he ordered for us).

We had some sort of gift giving that time, to which he gave me the sneakers I've been meaning to buy and I gave him the Ben Simon office shoes he's been meaning to buy. In short, we ended up giving shoes to each other, which is always a funny coincidence coz it happened several times before. Us giving the same type of gift to each, that is.

I'm just happy that things are mellower now. Him and I just being at the moment with each other, enjoying being together to the fullest and taking one day at a time.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home