message in a bottle

Friday, May 18, 2007

happy box

Thinking of things that makes me the happiest. . .no fail. . .

- getting spoiled by my dad, along with his corny jokes
- dinner outs and grocery shopping with my mom
- relationship talks with my little brother (yep, he's growing up oh so fast)
- clauds and tampupot, my friends who know me best
- simang, my ultimate defender
- my collection of Lacoste bags
- over 30 pairs (and counting!) of my beloved Havaiannas
- krispy kreme!
- splitting a mango bravo ice cream cake with my mom
- leisure walking along High Street
- picking out shoes and clothes at Bayo
- cold rock!
- beach bumming
- listening to F4 in my Ipod, relinquishing those Meteor Garden days (hehe!)
- chris evans of fantastic 4
- james franco's smile
- that's so raven!
- my army of Hello Kitty collectibles
- disney channel!
- Seattle's Best Vanilla Latte (large please!)
- Starbucks Iced Shaken Double Shot Espresso
- Coffee Bean's Moroccan Mint Latte
- Tuna Salpicao from Kitchen
- Jamaican Patties!
- walking barefoot around the house
- my untouched boxful of Bath and Body Works stuff, gift from my dad
- Old Navy flipflops in all colors
- my blue Crumpler laptop messenger bag
- baby blue bedroom slippers from Debenhams, Christmas treat
- pink Burberry wallet from Indonesia
- cracklings by the dozen!
- my Jansport travel bag
- singapore's Plaza Singapura
- singapore's Chang-i domestic terminal
- sentosa!
- bugis Night Market!
- ice cream sandwiches
- shacking in 5-star hotels
- little Basti and baby Shiloh
- sunday morning brunches
- newly changed bed covers and blankies
- driving around the country-side
- mangoes!
- iced bananas!
- tagaytay's little mangoes
- fuego beach!
- dancing up a storm

Can you guess what's missing?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home