message in a bottle

Thursday, August 10, 2006

i bleed green

Jealousy. Is it a part of the seven deadly sins? I think that's envy. But isn't it quite the same?

Ako, super selosa. But not the nagging, loud kind. When I do get jealous, I get really distant, timid, moody and quiet.

It's actually hard when you're the jealous type. Since it's a natural part of who you are, it's not as if you can just easily shut off your feelings when it kicks in.

Ako pa, eh I'm so transparent. So even if I'm not the loud type, it easily shows when I'm getting jealous. Or to say the least, what I'm feeling at that moment.

Add this to the fact that it seems to haunt me all the time.

I think my boyfriend is good-looking, but when girls are literally throwing themselves at him, I get really pissed off. Hey, who doesn't right?

There is a fine line and a huge boundary between being proud of a person and being simply irritated when everything gets lost in oblivion.

Those nasty girls should get a life, really.

Need to stop. I'm turning as green as kermit.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home