message in a bottle

Thursday, August 03, 2006

a wart that can never be cauterized

Worry-wart that is.

Growing up, I never thought of myself as a weakling. Although I am not the most assertive of people either. But then again, there is always this feeling of fearing the unknown.

Most of my life, I have never been the dare devil type. Never did I succumb to dumb peer pressure, nor do I start it myself. I was never the type to nose dive into something I am not fully comfortable and trust 10000%.

I thought maybe I'm just the old fashioned sigurista, never fearless enough to try new and dangerous things. Whether it be physical, emotional or psychological.
I guess I always wanted everything safe and predictable.

A ripple in the calm waters of life sometimes makes me feel jittery, restless and annoyingly crazy.

Yes, I am a worry-wart.

I worry about everything. From the biggest of things to the littlest of realities. I have the fear of the unknown, of the unpredictable, and of the extra ordinary.

Yet, I am fascinated with the magical, the interesting and the exciting.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home