message in a bottle

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

completely clueless

...that's among other things....

I still feel tired and restless. I know, I know. I have been ranting endlessly of me being tired and sleepy all the time, but let's face it. I'm not actually getting any rest, any time soon.

Well maybe tomorrow, when I get my day off. I'm actually still thinking if I'll push through with it. Maybe it's the best time to do it, given the basketball game I'm gonna attend to later.

It's just been sooooooooooo tiring. Week after week. Weekend after weekend of doing a lot of things. A girl can only handle so much, right?

I just realized that every so often, I find myself writing about my heartaches and disappointments. Writing about things I know I should not broadcast to the world, but cannot stop otherwise.

It's also as if he can always understand my perspective, which only very few times he does. I think he doesn't but I taught myself not to care about that anymore. I've quite gotten used to the rollercoaster ride of emotions being with someone who claims to know you inside and out, when in fact has absolutely no idea.

1 comment(s):

hi liana. thanks for the comment :) i'll add you up in YM :)

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 8:07 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home