message in a bottle

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

pillow talk

I am super sleepy. I finally had my boyfriend for the weekend but of course, fate has it that I have work. Phatooey........

So let's start last Friday...

Watched his basketball game, which of course, ended way later than usual since it went on overtime. Congrats to them since they still won, despite the last quarter upset. My Friday nights nowadays have become limited since my brother is being drove to school early the next day. Which means that since my boyfriend cannot usually take me home on Fridays, I rely on my sundo, which equates to a 10 pm curfew. Bummer.

But this Friday is an exception. Knowing that if I stayed longer than my "curfew", I had to commute home, my sweet boyfriend offered to take me home, despite a very stressful and tiring week. Not to mention having had gone from an equally tiring basketball game. We had dinner and a few drinks along with some pals and fellow "basketeers" and took off for the night.

We still have a long weekend to work on anyways...


Saturday came.....

My poor boyfriend had to render weekend overtime at his office since he had to do some catching up on his emails, which were left unread for the past days given his hectic orientation schedule with that Php90 million account. We met at around 2 pm for lunch, and caught a well-deserved movie getaway.

It was actually a very satisfying day. We did all we had been longing to do all week - watch a movie, window shop (believe it or not I bought nothing), grab coffee, drink and be merry.

After a healthy dinner of japanese, we met with friends to have a gimik night at Hard Rock Makati. We were part of a friend's guest list so we didn't have to pay for any entrance fee. Of course, the pica-pica and booze aren't free. Hey, we did save 300 bucks each so it's fine.

The show started way late than expected and knowing that my boyfriend hasn't recuperated from his hectic week, we left the club at around 2 am. He was sweet enough to take me home again. What a really nice gesture.


Sunday came in early....

I still have to render 4 hours of work, thus I ended up waking earlier even if my whole body is gruntling in dismay.

What's making me feel weird is the fact that my body cannot cope back to my usual hours of sleep. I am still dead tired. I still have not gotten the ultimate rest I wanted. And to top it all off, my body seems to remain unnoticed and unobedient to it all.

This week is gonna be another long one...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home