message in a bottle

Friday, May 18, 2007

counting minutes

Yep, am still here waiting for the van...

The van that will, hopefully, take me away and bring me to a blissful and stress-free weekend getaway.

I am hoping against all hope everything will turn out okay. Not perfect. Okay is fine with me at this point.

I'm not expecting a romantic getaway, given the bitch that's coming along with us.

But nonetheless, it's still a beach getaway and that pretty much sums it up.

I am way stressed for this outing, to think that it's just for the weekend. Am also wondering what I have been quite uptight with myself with regard to all the planning.

Probably because I'm a strong believer that when a plan is set and made, you see it through no matter what. It cannot be called a plan when it's not like that right?

Oh well, be leaving in a while. Wish me luck...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home