message in a bottle

Thursday, May 24, 2007

que horror!

I never thought it will happen...but then it did...

My one and only source of being aware of peoples' lives in this lifetime of mine have been taken away....

Yep, some wacko got the idea that what if for fun, they put a firewall so we here can't access it.

So much for having the office as your so-called "second home".

Just when I was starting to realize how lucky I am to be where I am right now, something like this wakes you up from that dream, bursting your bubble into oblivion.

So much for luck and so much for home...

1 comment(s):

que horror nga missie!!! meme ka muna :)
http://idj-nuninu.blogspot.com/2007/05/meme-na.html

go myspace na lang, since we're using it for social media marketing, i don't think they'll have it blocked. hay...

By Blogger Idj, at 7:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home