message in a bottle

Friday, August 04, 2006

bag-a-holic strikes again!

Hay, sunugan na to ng pera.

I did it again. I've accumulated 5 new bags in a span of 2 weeks. Yep, 5 in 2 weeks.

Not that all I bought were expensive. Of course not! Di ako kasing yaman ni Imelda noh!

Anyways, I am proud to say that majority of this purchases came from my hard earned money and from my being a good girl these past months. Good girl meaning the thrifty, kuripot me. Not the green-eyed monster alter ego of Becky Bloomwood (if you're a shopaholic and a Sophie Kinsella enthusiast, you will know who I'm referring to). And what better way to reward my good little self? Bag shopping of course!

You see, I don't really buy bags on a regular basis. People just think that I do maybe because I shop for bags majority of the time than anything else.

So let's see, what have I bought?

1. White Birken-style bag at We in Power Plant
2. Forest Green croc skin bag with rope handles at Ilaya in Power Plant (thanks to mommy dearest)
3. Shiny black croc skin bag at Red Lane tiangge
4. Light Brown soft leather doctor's shoulder bag at Simple Pleasures in Greenbelt 3
5. Brown corduroy hobo bag at Candies in Greenbelt 3 (a great impulse buy with Leigh since the bag is 50% off, hwek hwek)

These are the fruits of my hard-earned saving scheme, enduring week long lunches of instant noodles and canned vienna sausages, which I alternate with anything I find at the pantry at home :)

Like Leigh said, I can't wait to use them!

1 comment(s):

bag-a-holic! anong not most of the time ka jan! :P

By Blogger TR, at 11:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home