message in a bottle

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

quoting quotes

passages...

"it's like I always have to prove that I deserve to be with him" - a personal favorite; oh so true

"the more I endure the thought of finally seeing him, the more time keeps standing still"

"if all else fails, would you be there to love me?
if all else fails, would you be brave to see it right through me" - a kitchie nadal song (i know, eew, but then again, it's in the last stanza, so no need to hear the entire song)

"my heart can't possibly break, coz it wasn't even whole to start with" - a kelly clarkson song (i know, double eeew)

"if I were loved, as I desire to be, what is there in the great sphere of the earth?
And ranged evil between death and birth, what of that should I fear, if I were loved thee?"

"you just say those magic words and I feel the sun shining down on me again"

1 comment(s):

wow, these photos are really nice! It sure is enticing to go to Africa.

By Blogger starry-eyed lean, at 8:44 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home