message in a bottle

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

that little black dress

People often wear comfy clothes that to them shouts "whatever". The type of outfit that you don't have to stress with. Everyday clothes that's a no-brainer.

I have just that!

My trusty black bubble skirt and my purple polo shirt!

I'm actually quite notorious for dressing way, way down when I'm not going anywhere important for the day. Like today, hehe.

It's not that it's my favorite outfit, nor do I have less clothes to choose from (yabang). It's just plainly my no-brainer outfit on days that I really don't want to stress on choosing THE perfect outfit. I often dress this way when I'm not meeting my boyfriend. Just goes to show that it is HIS opinion and taste that matters, and no one else ever.

So there. People can stop wondering why I wear it so often. Heck, I sit all day. Who other important people do I need to dress up to? *wink*wink*

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home