message in a bottle

Thursday, October 05, 2006

bursting bubbles and salted wounds

I just realized that I am never bound to find happiness.

Everytime I become remotely pleased or giddy about something, whether it be on love, life or work, my world will suddenly go on flip mode and no faster than a millisecond, something bad or fatally sad happens.

And this happens every single time.

Like take this week for instance. I was in a jolly mood, especially when hanging around with my boyfriend. It amazes me how well each day goes when we spend a few hours together, joking and teasing each other. Just being plain happy.

But of course, fate has it for me to feel pain again.

It's like I'm being watched very closely, and every time I am bound to be happy, a mighty voice will trigger the alarms, "Oh no! She's happy! This can't be! Do something fast! Make her cry again!"

Every bit of emotion is draining. Happiness is just simply elusive.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home