message in a bottle

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

flipping out

I am mad about havaianas (even if spelling it correctly may get a bit tricky sometimes).

I am in search for a green-er pasture, meaning its ultimate plain grass green variation. I've been coming back to All Flip Flops since last week, hoping against all hope that they already have it. But of course, in true havaianas fashion, they always ran out of sizes immediately.

They actually have a lot of new items like:


- dark pink apple design
- bright pink and torquoise combo
- orange flowers pattern
- metallic gold

But there are two on the search list. Aside from the grass green
flip flops, I'm also on the hunt for the black plain/flowered wedge. All my flip flops are the usual flat ones so I'm thinking of vamping my collection up with a wedge type.

Now all I gotta do is continue looking for it...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home