message in a bottle

Monday, May 28, 2007

nuni meme

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
  1. Curiosity Killer
  2. Chrissy
  3. Kim
  4. Nuninu
  5. Message in a Bottle
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
  1. Mojacko
  2. Red Almighty
  3. Ganns Deen
  4. Tinapot
  5. Marky
What were you doing 10 years ago?
T'was 1997....so I am in my junior year in highschool, probably buying school supplies at around this time of the year. It was actually one of the summer things I am always looking forward to every year. New notebooks, new pens and of course, new school bag! In a matter of weeks, I will be again walking the school corridors in my new school shoes along with my matching Guess socks :)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago, I just came back from a weekend beach getaway in Fuego
Five snacks you enjoy
  1. Cracklings and Pritos Ring
  2. Iced Banana with Sago
  3. Tater's Sour and Cream popcorn
  4. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed along with their Smooth Robust coffee
  5. Conti's Mango Bravo ice cream cake
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
  1. Without You by Charlie Wilson (my wedding song :))
  2. Learning to Breathe by Switchfoot
  3. F4 songs (yep, all in Mandarin)
  4. Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson
  5. Kailangan Kita (Papa P!)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Buy a beautiful beach resort for me to manage and retire young
  2. Buy a condo unit in Essensa
  3. Get married in Europe and tour the world for my honeymoon
  4. Buy a vineyard for my family
  5. Buy a beach front property in the Hamptons along with a Mercedes, SUV, BMW and private helicopter
Five bad habits:
  1. Organize freak
  2. Can be really neurotic
  3. Crybaby
  4. Love of junkfood
  5. So particular with time and punctuality
Five things you like doing:
  1. Shopping
  2. Sleeping
  3. Reading
  4. Beach bumming
  5. Traveling with my boyfriend
Five things you would never wear again <-- can I change this to 5 things I would never wear EVER?
  1. Anything see through
  2. Anything with shoulder pads
  3. Stockings
  4. Tights
  5. Wooden sandals
Five favorite toys:
  1. Mobile Phone (can't live without it)
  2. Does Hello Kitty count?
  3. Word puzzles

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home